Regeneration Globes are items that drop when minions and mercenaries are killed; for minion waves, they drop from the ranged wizard (which can appear differently in some maps, such as Volskaya Foundry). When picked up, they help in replenishing a portion of a hero's health and mana (if they use it):
- Total Health regen over 5 seconds is 9% Maximum Health
- Total Mana regen over 5 seconds is 7% Maximum Mana
Globes only last for a short amount of time (six seconds) before disappearing. Regeneration Globes become neutral (claimable by both teams) if not claimed within three seconds.
- (Patch January 9, 2018) Note: Total Health regen over 5 seconds reduced from 11.7% Maximum Health to 9%; Total Mana regen over 5 seconds reduced from 7.8% Maximum Mana to 7%.
- (Patch December 12, 2017) Note: Regeneration Globes will now become neutral (claimable by both teams) if not claimed within 3 seconds.
- (Patch April 25, 2017) Note: Will now play an animation upon expiration rather than suddenly disappearing.
- (Patch September 13, 2016) Note: Time before Globes despawn reduced from 8 to 6 seconds.